- woke up at 5:20 to water my zinnias - and had to wait until 6 when it was light enough to see them
- didn't shower (but I did last night!)
- taught 100 little forming minds - and I enjoyed being a teacher...maybe because I love to hear myself talk so much....
- wanted to yell out of my car window at a girl for her to wear a helmet while riding her bicycle
- bought a mini cameo necklace (and it's so cute!)
- made quesa-dillas
- found renewed strength in this verse: John 16:33..."so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
- was really glad that we don't have cross country practice on Fridays!
- finally bought some supplies for a craft I've been wanting to make
- saw a guy wearing a Georgia backpack and had to hold myself back from yelling "Go Dawgs"
- thought about how spoiled I am
- went to a Bible study with some of my favorite people in Auburn
- thought about cheering for Clemson in the Auburn/Clemson game - I guess just because I went to grad-school at the ol' Clem-suck.
- am excited to sleep in tomorrow!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
today I... (this should have been Friday's post - but I guess I forgot to publish the post) :)
at 7:04 AM